Friday 11 September 2015

Planning - Task D Pitch

My pitch was mostly showing the short film, Taser which uses a technique I'd like to incorporate which is reversing the narrative also used in the film irreversible. This reversed narrative will show a short part of the end without giving the twist away and then a scene follows it that comes before it and so on. My story at the minute is a collection of 'inbetween moments' which are moments that happen around life, e.g. waiting for the bus, walking down the street humming. Normal things which will take a huge abnormal twist leaving the audience shocked. This big twist was suicide but after hearing thoughts from a focus group I've decided that's far to obvious of a twist instead my character will decide against suicide cross the road and get hit by a car in consequence dieing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment