Friday 12 February 2016

Evaluation 2) How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

Ancillary Text 1 -
My first ancillary text is my movies poster which takes a still from the original film which shows the pill bottle on the bench just after the protagonist runs out of shot This shot creates intrigue in the audience and the image is shocking enough to grab you're attention. The shock and intrigue makes a viewer want to see the film.
Ancillary Text 2 -
This is my review which explains the positives of my film and where I went wrong for example it clearly states that my sound was mixed incorrectly and could've been improved, which is very true as well as this the review is in a wordy talky fashion you would find when reading a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment