Wednesday 8 July 2015

Task 5 - Research into genre I would like to do

The genre I would like to choose is not as much a genre as a technique, by this I mean I would like to create a straight forward and predictable film but include a heart wrenching revelation towards the end of the film. This idea is not the easiest to explain but better to show you examples of short films which have given me this idea. Each of these short films include a hidden and unforseen circumstance which I would like to incorporate in my short film's narrative. My film personally will be a thriller incorporating the technique mentioned before. The film will set the audience down a path convincing them they know how it will end until the film's narrative side swipes the audience leaving them shocked and unsure throughout the remainder of the film and for minutes afterwards if I have used the technique correctly. My film will hopefully create a similar effect to the film's below.


No comments:

Post a Comment